Saturday 7 April 2012

Be on first page of Google

Hi guys! Want to be on first page of Google. Before take you to the topic, I want to tell you that, my site www.seotrainingpoint.com is on first page of Google. Just type SEO training in Bangalore, you can see. I do not know how long it will be on first page, but it made me happy. It took me 25 days. I uploaded my site on 14th of March 12 and today is 7th of April 12. Just 25 days. Normally it takes 40 to 130 days. There is no magic, no secret. What I did is blogging, Facebook, Twitter and some submission. 
Tips:

  • Keep blogging (two blogs in a week)
  • Keep twitting (Twit every alternate day)
  • Use Facebook ( share about your site)
If you are from Bangalore and want to learn how to be on first page on Google. Join my SEO training program and i will teach you all those ranking factor. Check my SEO course details.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment